i can't resist



whatever we have, we always want more. I wonder why. is it because of curiosity? is it because of greed? is it because we are bored? or it is because it's Friday?

3 comments:

Vasile Andreica said...

that old greek guy had a thing or two to say about cherries.

Andrea said...

"I am going to do with my books what you did with the cherries. I'm going to eat so much paper it'll make me sick. I shall spew it all up and then be rid of it forever" ... nu cumva aici e definitia idealismului?

Vasile Andreica said...

eu traiesc asta. am stat pe balcon o ora jumate si n-am citit nimic. insa cartile se fac totusi carne si sange. nu ai cum deveni total neafectat de ele, nici n-ar fi bine.
la fel, chiar daca te-ai saturat de cirese, macar le-ai simtit gustul. sunt chiar bune, moderat.